Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What do you usually do when your Tesla is charging?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I like to draw while charging, too. Sometimes I get out and stretch, find a restroom (I drink A LOT of water), sometimes I eat or nap. I'm not usually a good napper because I only have "On" and "Off" modes apparently, but on my last road trip I experienced the best nap of my life at the Savannah SC, and it was only about 10 minutes!
What kind of things do you draw?I think I should prepare a lumbar in the car for sleep.

Mostly sleep. I charge 99% of the time at home, overnight.

When Supercharging on road trips, I always visit the property host and make a small purchase (food, or whatever). For example, if the Supercharger is located in the parking lot of a restaurant, I will always eat at that restaurant and let management know that I am there because of their commitment to Tesla and charging infrastructure. :)
Have you ever use this one for charging when you left there?I always forget my MS is charging now when I am enjoying the lesuire time.
QQ图片20170901110932.jpg

I ran into this yesterday. I plugged in at a local grocery store just to see how fast it would charge. 30amp, decent. I on the other hand was bored. I went grocery shopping. Didn't get anything other than bananas. I don't cook. Went into a thrift shop, came out within 2 minutes. I didn't want to sit in the car. Then I just looked like a weird homeless guy mindlessly walking around in the parking lot.

I ran into this yesterday. I plugged in at a local grocery store just to see how fast it would charge. 30amp, decent. I on the other hand was bored. I went grocery shopping. Didn't get anything other than bananas. I don't cook. Went into a thrift shop, came out within 2 minutes. I didn't want to sit in the car. Then I just looked like a weird homeless guy mindlessly walking around in the parking lot.
So just to kill the time.

Usually what I do is grumble that Tesla put the SC at a frigging HOTEL, and way too close to the doors at that so it's heavily ICEd, and why the HECK didn't they put it where there are some restaurant choices without having to cross the freaking highway! :mad:

And then I go for a walk, get a bite or a coffee, chillax, and then hit the road again.

Reactions: Brian-MS90D