Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What do you usually do when your Tesla is charging?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Reactions: guipingfang and GSP
you must be new here.
:p

so as not to derail & go off topic;
Superchargers super-slow

I've been a member since 2009. I've had my Roadster since 2011. But I don't need or have access to the superchargers. Nor have I followed the threads about them. My only long road trips are once a year, in summer, to Canada for hiking, on secondary roads (with no superchargers) to places I cannot get to except by driving. If I go to Seattle, for example, I fly. So I never take long road trips on roads with superchargers, and so I've had no reason to be aware of any issues with them.

let me know if you like it as much as I do... fast and easy... on more than one occasion a fellow owner "borrowed" the cleaner and detailed their car too...I don't mind sharing LOL

I think if I had a mobile detailing company i would hang out at superchargers and make a killing... hummm I smell a business model....LOL

Reactions: Btrflyl8e
Probably a lot cheaper to buy that stuff at your local auto parts store than have it shipped from Amazon. The heavier something is in relation to its cost, the greater the premium you will pay buying it on line.

amazon = free shipping

Wheat berries on Amazon: $13.50 for two pounds:

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B0052OMSMC/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

And, yes, shipping is free.

Wheat berries in the grocery store where I shop most often: $1.30 per pound.

'Nuf said? Even with free shipping, you'll likely pay a lot more for waterless car washing liquid from Amazon than for the same stuff at your nearest auto parts shop. Items that are lightweight and expensive are likely cheaper on line. Items that are cheap and heavy are a lot more expensive on line. A lot of hard-to-find items are easy to find on line. Waterless car wash is not hard to find. Every auto parts store has it.