Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What happened to the Model S/X Cable Organizer?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ever since buying our MS in May, we have wanted to buy a Model S/X Cable Organizer to tidy up the garage. Back in May the website said it was out of stock and expected to be available in early July. Some time after early July the website was changed to just say it was out of stock.

Does anyone know what is going on here? Is it coming back? Why would it be out of stock for six months?

Ever since buying our MS in May, we have wanted to buy a Model S/X Cable Organizer to tidy up the garage. Back in May the website said it was out of stock and expected to be available in early July. Some time after early July the website was changed to just say it was out of stock.

Does anyone know what is going on here? Is it coming back? Why would it be out of stock for six months?

I would suggest you check with your sales/service center.

Way back when, the 14-30 adapter was out of stock forever. I put in a request with our center for one (ask them to keep an eye out for me), and within 1 month they contacted me saying one was available and I could go get it there. Which of course I did.

You could buy it on Amazon right now, but the seller is charging $159 for one :eek: