Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What have you done to your Y lately?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Bought one drink/phone holder combo, one super size drink holder. Getting the Y for a roadtrip from So Cal to Oregon. I bought an airbed for our stopovers during the long travel. Installed the old Yakima skybox to ensure I can open the tailgate to the height I need. Lastly, purchased a dashboard cover.

Attachments

• 20230602_185949.jpg
    20230602_185949.jpg
    277.3 KB · Views: 162
  • 20230602_181659.jpg
    20230602_181659.jpg
    390.7 KB · Views: 110
  • 20230602_182956.jpg
    20230602_182956.jpg
    350.5 KB · Views: 118
  • 20230602_190322.jpg
    20230602_190322.jpg
    215.5 KB · Views: 139
Reactions: BitJam
I got a small tray that fits over the center console (not armrest). This is perfect for me. I often set things down in that area and most of the time they end up on the floor. I have a usb hub that slightly sticks out of the storage area to provide usb outlets in the cabin. This tray works perfectly with it. I can still get to the hub and I can still get into the storage area because the tray slides forward.

EVFITUS Center Console Tray

Might be a little pricey for what it is but IMO it's a great product and very useful.

I also got S3XY Buttons. These things are great! The "Kick down" feature will automatically switch from chill to sport when you floor the accelerator. I don't know why Tesla doesn't do that. If I hold the driver's door handle open for more than 2 seconds (programmable), it opens the frunk. Of course, the buttons themselves are great. The whole package is extremely well designed, which I appreciate.

Each button can control two different things. I've programmed 3 of the 4 buttons:

Headlights on/off​
All interior lights on/off​
Sport/Chill toggle​
Rengen 0% 100% toggle​
Open glovebox​
Open (unlatch) passenger door​

Hey I was wondering how you got the baymax sticker to stick on your headrest. Mine just barely sticks and it feels like it might come off. Do you have any tips on which vender to go with or something to do about it? Thanks
Oh, bummer! I got mine from a vendor on Etsy and just followed their instructions of using an alcohol wipe to clean the area first and then I stuck it on and gently rubbed it for about 15 seconds and so far so good. I haven't "tested" any of them yet and they've survived a few 90 degree days where the temps in the car got up to 140ish, so fingers crossed they'll last awhile. Our car is only a couple months old, so it could be the headrests were still pretty clean from factory. 🤷‍♂️