Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What is GB Compatibility?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Today I was planning a road trip and researching the en-route Superchargers on Tesla's website, when I happened to notice that the Supercharger in Anaheim, CA on West Lincoln Avenue is stated to have "GB Compatibility". Anyone know what that means? If you've been to this location, is there anything noticeably different about them? So far, this is the only one I've come across that claims to have "GB Compatibility".
Untitled.png

I wonder if that's a remnant of the leak on the sites that have CCS compatibility . The site in Hawthorne referenced in the article below no longer lists CCS Compatibility on the FindUs page. I see that this site in Anaheim still lists GB compatibility. Maybe they marked some of the sites (soon to be) capable of CCS as GB instead of CCS and then when they searched for CCS sites after the tweet was posted and the subsequent Electrek article, but didn't find these sites incorrectly flagged with GB.

Who knows - I'm just guessing, but it seems like a plausible story. :)

Reactions: RTPEV