Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What is my 2015 P90D worth

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I need to sell my 2015 P90D with 56k miles. Pano roof, air suspension, winter package, ludicrous mode, autopilot, premium interior, titanium metallic paint. It is in very good condition.

Any idea what its worth? And what the easiest way to sell it is? KBB says its worth 52.3-59.5k on trade in and 54.0-61.4k to a private party. I took it to Car Max for an appraisal and they offered me 47k (really?).

Any suggestions?

I need to sell my 2015 P90D with 56k miles. Pano roof, air suspension, winter package, ludicrous mode, autopilot, premium interior, titanium metallic paint. It is in very good condition.

Any idea what its worth? And what the easiest way to sell it is? KBB says its worth 52.3-59.5k on trade in and 54.0-61.4k to a private party. I took it to Car Max for an appraisal and they offered me 47k (really?).

Any suggestions?
Sell privately if you think it’s worth more.

have you tried carvana, vroom, carbuyerusa.com?

Also, KBB's private party number was pretty much spot on accurate when I sold my 2017 earlier this summer. I checked all of the car sales sites for current sales, completed sales, etc. And the average of all came back to be the upper end of the private party sale price. I sold the car on ebay in like, 4 days to a buyer who got it sight unseen (except for tons of pics I sent) and had a truck pick it up and shipped halfway across country. Easiest car sale I ever did. And the price ended up being about $7k more than what those online sites offered in my case.

Any suggestions?

You'll get more selling it privately.