Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What is sized of battery back for 2019 Model X Long Range

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When I searched on Google it shows 100kwh battery pack but through CARMIQ which reports 75kwh battery pack.
I could not find the size of the battery pack in the sales order, tesla site, tesla app, and it only shows so far through CARMIQ. Not sure where it's pulling the data from.
Any idea? SA did not know the size of the battery pack.

The long range is definitely not a 75 and should be a 100. They have been using the names "standard range" and "long range" for those two sizes for a while.
How do I validate this? I took pic from CARMIQ and sent to SA but no response.

Attachments

• modelx-carmiq.png
    modelx-carmiq.png
    89.7 KB · Views: 99
How do I validate this?
Um, from our many years of experience here on the forum?
I took pic from CARMIQ and sent to SA but no response.
However, that snapshot you included does not say "long range" in it. From the information showing there about 75 kWh battery and 219 mile total range for a Model X, I'm leaning toward thinking that really is the smaller battery car. And if they have it described with the word "long range" elsewhere, that label is probably the part that is in error.

When I searched on Google it shows 100kwh battery pack but through CARMIQ which reports 75kwh battery pack.
I could not find the size of the battery pack in the sales order, tesla site, tesla app, and it only shows so far through CARMIQ. Not sure where it's pulling the data from.
Any idea? SA did not know the size of the battery pack.

With your VIN, 212736, you have a Long Range (Raven) or Performance (Raven)... They stopped doing the Standard Range (75) battery earlier this year, though, there are some in inventory, the VINs are older.

You can look at your option codes (in your account page on Tesla's site, click the vehicle details, and then view the source), and it will probably show MTX03 (which is Long Range - 100)...

With your VIN, 212736, you have a Long Range (Raven) or Performance (Raven)... They stopped doing the Standard Range (75) battery earlier this year, though, there are some in inventory, the VINs are older.

You can look at your option codes (in your account page on Tesla's site, click the vehicle details, and then view the source), and it will probably show MTX03 (which is Long Range - 100)...
Thank you. It does show MTX03 so guessing isn't correct on the CARMIQ side.