Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What is the perfect Model 3?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There are many opinions as to what features everyone wants or doesn't want on the Model 3.

Simple question:

Open to the entire forum: What is the perfect Model 3? Which options.

We have a LR RWD and a P3D-.

Both are the perfect Model 3. The RWD is perfect for being an exceptional value and covering big miles in comfort and with exceptional efficiency.

The P3D- is better for driving through serious mountain snowstorms and blowing the doors off Porches and Lamborghinis.

But both are as perfect of cars as either of us have ever driven.:D

Mine! Because I love that I have that rare 2017 Model 3 with the alcantara headliner. One of the first 2000 made! :p

I have actually considered trading her in on a AWD or a P, but feel like I got really lucky with the Tesla quality dice on my 3 so am keeping her.

I didn’t know people actually go to keep fusc and get 5k back. I thought that was a swap.

You got both if you were taking delivery in the middle of PUPgate 5K slashed off at time of delivery with no trade offs.

Something pretty nuts which some people got earlier in September was two vehicle upgrades and FUSC.

It’s being lucky enough to be in position when Elon decides to be spontaneous with promotions.