Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What Really is the difference between SR and SR+

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
TBF the options are laid out during the ordering process, its just not super obvious.

here's direct from their site. LED fog lights are no longer included in the partial premium interior:
9H1WeAR.png

I can't find the article that compared the difference before and after the recent price cut, but I specifically remember LED fog lights taking a hit and I made sure I had a model early enough to receive them.

I suppose fog lights could be SW disabled as well but I checked recently and I believe the newer ones actually have no hardware either.

That you all for stating what I felt was the problem with Tesla and Elon Musk.

The company is being run like a 9 month old child given building blocks that constantly keeps adding and removing blocks whenever its mood changes. Wants to make me scream and say leave the damn thing alone.

What was the reason to cut the price and then remove things surreptitiously like fog lamps and heated seats. He wanted to keep pace with the decreasing tax credit but in the process started to remove or disable things that has started to make SR+ less than semi-luxurious car that is now worse than a better trim Honda. I have never seen a car company that constantly keeps cutting things off its car once they announce a trim level.

I think the company should be run by a more sane person and Elon should become a chief technology person or something like that.

Last edited: