Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What settings are in a driver profile?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

I was wondering if there's an up-to-date list of what's stored in a driver profile?

I found https://www.tesla.com/sites/default/files/blog_attachments/software_update_1.13.16_0.pdf but after using my new Model S I suspect the following are also stored:
  • Creep on/off
  • Location-aware charging current
I'm not certain of the second one, but I have noticed a custom current setting revert with use of another fob/profile. Annoyingly my home wall connector was installed with the wrong breaker so I'm having to set the current lower temporarily to prevent it tripping the breaker!

Anyway, just interested if anyone can validate the above or list anything else that's stored.

From the from the manual:

Saved Driver Settings
To see what settings are associated with your driver profile, touch Controls > Settings > Driver Profiles. Then touch See what’s saved. A popup window lists the settings that are associated with a driver profile. These settings vary depending on the version of software currently running in Model S.