Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What the heck is wrong with people

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

lynnpt2001

Cookie Monster MX & M3
Sep 9, 2015
Greencastle PA
My co worker driving his m3 on i70 in md today, passing a guy the guy gave him the middle finger then threw a handful of coins and hit his car. All caught on video including the license plate. Turned over to the police. I think he should post on YouTube since you can see the guys face maybe someone will recognize him from Ohio.

So sad. I would post to youtube for sure.

I would just like to share, off topic, that I went to my friends house yesterday to show his father my car.

The neighbor is a US army veteran and he loved the Tesla. Came out right away to see it when I pulled it.

Said it is the most American car you can buy, and more people need to buy them, instead of these "foreign cars"

The car blew his mind :D

Telsa gets a lot of hate for no reason. Most american, best and cleanest car you can buy.

People getting coal rolled, doors dinged, road rage hate...I just don't get it.

Who cares if he was provoked?? Provocation is 50% of road-rage... so I care!

This guy is certainly a 'nimrod'... but it just doesn't make sense that someone would (if I am led to believe what this limited video is insinuating) scurry up to a Tesla for the sole purpose of flipping it off and throwing stuff at it - without some prior provocation.

"If it doesn't make sense..... (fill in the blanks)"

I would be very interested in seeing the previous 5 minutes of footage. :cool:

Most actions can look terrible when taken out of context. This guy LOOKS like an A-Hole! (and truly is, regardless of provocation) But the driver of the Tesla might look equally bad. We don't know.

I, for one, am tired of people posting things about "Tesla haters", when many of these incidents are just a product of TWO A-hole drivers interacting, regardless of make/model of car.

Disclaimer: Do I believe there are NO Tesla haters out there? Absolutely not! There are, and it's well documented. But these video-snippets are a no-go for me.

Everyone has their right to believe what they want, though. :D

Who cares if he was provoked?? Provocation is 50% of road-rage... so I care!

This guy is certainly a 'nimrod'... but it just doesn't make sense that someone would (if I am led to believe what this limited video is insinuating) scurry up to a Tesla for the sole purpose of flipping it off and throwing stuff at it - without some prior provocation.

"If it doesn't make sense..... (fill in the blanks)"

I would be very interested in seeing the previous 5 minutes of footage. :cool:

Most actions can look terrible when taken out of context. This guy LOOKS like an A-Hole! (and truly is, regardless of provocation) But the driver of the Tesla might look equally bad. We don't know.

I, for one, am tired of people posting things about "Tesla haters", when many of these incidents are just a product of TWO A-hole drivers interacting, regardless of make/model of car.

Disclaimer: Do I believe there are NO Tesla haters out there? Absolutely not! There are, and it's well documented. But these video-snippets are a no-go for me.

Everyone has their right to believe what they want, though. :D

If everytime you get cutoff, tailgated or a left lane blocked & 'send' a messaage.
What does that say about you not being able to have any self control?

I think your tin foil hat is on too tight.

I'm guilty of provoking many drivers of pavement princesses and others but I've had my fair share of being harassed, swerved at, brake checked. I have not however had anything thrown at me without provocation. Please post previous 5 min of footage.

• Helpful
Reactions: cucubits