Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What to do while on the phone to tesla?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone have top tips to pass the 2 hour wait to speak to Tesla?

I've tracked the ship that just docked in Grimsby... I'm only an hour away! I could have seen my car, given it a wave and got back to work before Tesla answer :)
IMG_20190819_161801_BURST001_COVER.jpg

Reactions: benjamin1234
Sneaky tip is to phone your local shop sales number rather than the delivery line.... I had to move my delivery by a few hours and waited on hold 90 min before had to go into a meeting and hung up. Phoned the Edinburgh shop just now and got through in 3 min and had my new appointment slot in another 3....

I emailed them 2 weeks ago and still not heard anything back yet. Haven't been able to get through to them on the phone after multiple attempts and the delivery date has been missed now as well! :(

I presume you were telling them you can’t make it?

I wouldn’t be surprised if they just ignored people who said they can’t make it and move on to the next, they seem to be like that right now!

Does anyone have top tips to pass the 2 hour wait to speak to Tesla?

I've tracked the ship that just docked in Grimsby... I'm only an hour away! I could have seen my car, given it a wave and got back to work before Tesla answer :) View attachment 443769
Sorry, I just don't understand the buyers mentality. No offence.
They treat you like this, service is no better ... I would cancel the car.
It's just not worth the hassle!
So many EV's from established manufacturers are available, why put up with this?

Yeah I am really starting to panic now. I have a delivery slot Friday. I can't send the money because the final invoice is wrong (I had part-ex but i sold it so I need to take that off). I also need to move my delivery slot by a couple of hours.

I have tried phoning Stockport directly but the phone systems just ends up redirecting you (if you answer the questions honestly) I might try answering dishonestly and pretend I am trying to book a test driver or something.

Not being able to answer calls and not returning emails is pretty untenable so its hard to imagine how someone could have a good experience.

I am sat here at 1:40 on the phone. @coatsey89 did you ever get through?

Anyone know when that phone lines are open? I might try calling first thing.