Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What would be an accurate description of Model S drivers?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
S are pretty common here. I think the best way to describe the kind or people who drive S are "male or female driving a S, that may or may not be paying attention, who don't need to take it to the gas station to refill but still should add air to tires when the car tells them to"

It's really nothing special out here, especially older ones, they are just another car.

1. ADD/OCD-addled drivers who need to perceive "high-tech" whether it works or not;
2. Tech guys/girls whose car is the extension of their life-encompassing iphones;
3. Car types who enjoy the thrill of smooth acceleration and smooth ride;
3. Woke guy/girls who talk too fast and think they are saving the environment while posting their lives to social media;
4. People with money to spare who just want to drive something cool and different;
5. People with money to spare who just want to go to work and don't care if there are empty water bottles, tissues and receipts on the floor.
6. Fanbois with/without money to spare who would sing the praises of a jalopy if it was made by Tesla.

There, I think I got us covered.

Reactions: SilverGS
Really no one is going to question the "OPs" intentions on this? New account, bot-like wording, and people just happily join the game?

Sounds pretty suspicious, like marketing phishing (as if they didn't already know who buys Teslas). I gave them everything in as snarky a response as possible without getting it booted. Now they can market to OCD/ADD-addled techies and fanbois.

Reactions: cucubits