Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What's the quickest way to hang up a call and bring up the list of recent calls?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This must be so obvious for me to miss but when I'm in a call, what's the quickest way to hang up a phone call?

Also what is the quickest way that is the least distracting and require the fewest steps to bring up the list of recent calls?

Can I access the recent call list with a voice command?

This must be so obvious for me to miss but when I'm in a call, what's the quickest way to hang up a phone call?

Also what is the quickest way that is the least distracting and require the fewest steps to bring up the list of recent calls?

Can I access the recent call list with a voice command?
Hello, Phil, I am new to Tesla, just got my Y in late November. I know some of the posts said you could hang up a call with the right scroll button, well sure doesn't work for me. ??

Did not know this one... thanks !

You can configure the right-scroll wheel to show recent calls or your contact list. I have mine set to my contact list.

Carrier dependent but if you are on a call and another call comes in you have options that display to either "Hold call and answer" or "End call and answer". Options are displayed on both the IC and center screen.

What's the best way to switch to another call when reeving another cal?
A message pops up on the MCU screen Asking if you want to answer and hold, answer and hang up, or ignore call.
I find it problematic if you click answer and hold. It always hangs up the call I’m currently on. It never works and quite frankly sucks. I’m using iPhone XS on latest iOS but it’s always been an issue as long as I can remember.

You can configure the right-scroll wheel to show recent calls or your contact list. I have mine set to my contact list.

Carrier dependent but if you are on a call and another call comes in you have options that display to either "Hold call and answer" or "End call and answer". Options are displayed on both the IC and center screen.
I know this post is old but I'm trying to figure this out lol. Where do you go to configure right scroll wheel?