Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What's your Model 3 Tire tread depth at?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
First, does anyone know what the starting tread depth is?
I have a LR with 19" rims if that matters.

At 7000 miles I was at 5/32 fronts and 4/32 rears. I just rotated my tires. I'm fairly aggressive on the pedal.
I'm trying to estimate how many miles I'll be getting from these tires.

And I'm curious about what tread wear rates others are having.
What is your tire tread depth and how many miles did it take to get there?

I’m at 7/32 all around at 16k miles on my M3P OEM tires (PS4). I mostly drive freeway though. I think these might last 30k miles at this rate. These seem to be a max summer tire that defies its treadwear rating.
Doesn't make any sense. The PS4's stated tire rating is not that high, I think 400. My MXM4 had a way higher rating and chewed through that tire like butter.

That's why I didn't get the PS4 thinking that it has a even lower rating cause it's a summer tire etc.

Hi
Doesn't make any sense. The PS4's stated tire rating is not that high, I think 400. My MXM4 had a way higher rating and chewed through that tire like butter.

That's why I didn't get the PS4 thinking that it has a even lower rating cause it's a summer tire etc.
Treadwear rating is actually 300. Dunno this is my 2nd set of P4S and they’ve always worn longer than expected.