Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wheel alignment in the GTA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Soul Surfer

Cancervivor, tech geek & musician
This is probably been answered before, but can anyone recommend a good wheel alignment service in the GTA? I would prefer one who is quite familiar with Teslas. I am not sure that I actually need one, but I would really like to get it checked out since the car continues to drive pretty straight after two and three-quarter years.

Thank you to all.

This is probably been answered before, but can anyone recommend a good wheel alignment service in the GTA? I would prefer one who is quite familiar with Teslas. I am not sure that I actually need one, but I would really like to get it checked out since the car continues to drive pretty straight after two and three-quarter years.

Thank you to all.
Why do you think your car needs alignment? Asking as I feel this is one of the modern day scams. Most(not all) modern cars maintain their alignments pretty well unless driven really hard. My previous MDX which I had for close to a decade, I never did alignment and never had uneven wear with 3 sets of tires.

Why do you think your car needs alignment? Asking as I feel this is one of the modern day scams. Most(not all) modern cars maintain their alignments pretty well unless driven really hard. My previous MDX which I had for close to a decade, I never did alignment and never had uneven wear with 3 sets of tires.
I would like to have it checked really. My Chev dealer would do a free check on my Volt and Corvette.

Why not just bring it to Tesla ? Cost?
I just find the Tesla cost for the wheel. Alignment are excessive. Kal Tire charges $149 for the same service using Hunter alignment equipment. Tesla costs on the other hand, are $330. While I can afford it, I just find the cost to be ridiculous. Now facing having to pay my deductible for a ridiculously expensive windshield replacement, yes, I would rather not spend that much 🙂