Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wheel alignment issue on new Model 3?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I also picked up my M3 in Feb. Within a month and a half noticed the alignment was off. SC would not fix it under warranty. The person helping was completely dismissive when I mentioned I never hit anything or drove hard over a large pot hole.
Wanted $330 + tax for the alignment and was cocky enough to say no other garages would touch a Tesla to do alignment.
It's not a hard or complicated job. Will be going to an independent shop for this

Just jumping on the bandwagon here for posterity...

Picked up my M3P on 6/7/23. Drove it for 15mi and noticed it pulled to the right., I reported it in the app and got a quote for ~$275. I'm assuming this will be warrantied as there's absolutely no damage to the car and by the time it gets to the service center next week it'll still have <50mi on it. I've just kept it garaged until the appointment.... I'm not trying to burn up a set of P-Zeros driving around with a bad alignment.

Just jumping on the bandwagon here for posterity...

Picked up my M3P on 6/7/23. Drove it for 15mi and noticed it pulled to the right., I reported it in the app and got a quote for ~$275. I'm assuming this will be warrantied as there's absolutely no damage to the car and by the time it gets to the service center next week it'll still have <50mi on it. I've just kept it garaged until the appointment.... I'm not trying to burn up a set of P-Zeros driving around with a bad alignment.
My new 2023 M3P has 4000 miles on it, two alignments and one pot hole hit in between. Pulled hard right on day one and has continued to do so after each alignment. Tesla tech looked me in the eyes and said it is normal and they will not correct it.