Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wheel color (help me)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am ordering the following wheels in 19x9 32et, see pic. I cannot decide on a color. My car is pearl white. I am kicking around Anthracite, gunmetal, fine silver, bronze and rose gold.

Opinions please?

Note- the color according to the manufacturer of the wheel is semi-mat black, it looks somewhat anthracite to me. I had wanted to avoid black just because everyone has it.

Attachments

• IMG-20200812-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20200812-WA0001.jpg
    545 KB · Views: 148
Hard choices. If it was me, I'd go with bronze since I've been on a bronze kick lately. But, I've also had every other color of wheel before except bronze so that was what swayed me on my newest set of wheels. Anthracite/gunmetal are always close second choices for me, though. Nice, clean, and subtle. Or, if you want to grab attention, get the rose gold.

Reactions: Jeff Davlt
Hard choices. If it was me, I'd go with bronze since I've been on a bronze kick lately. But, I've also had every other color of wheel before except bronze so that was what swayed me on my newest set of wheels. Anthracite/gunmetal are always close second choices for me, though. Nice, clean, and subtle. Or, if you want to grab attention, get the rose gold.

Do you think that design would look good in rose gold or would it just be to much?