Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wheels spacers for PLAID + 21” Arachnids?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Model S Refresh used to come with 25mm front and 38mm rear studs. 2022 or newer build date come with 25mm studs all around.
You’re correct. I tried installing the 20mm bonoss spacers yesterday and rear wheel studs were long. I dont see any other way to fit them in, apart from taking some length of wheel studs(which I dont want to do) or get some other spacers without bolts. Did you guys have to shave some length of the rear?

Attachments

• IMG_0983.jpeg
    IMG_0983.jpeg
    362 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0987.jpeg
    IMG_0987.jpeg
    582.8 KB · Views: 11
I had to shave some length off the rear studs to achieve the flush fitment I wanted. This setup came with its own set of challenges.
I am also using N2itive lowering links with them, currently set at -7 and -8 on 21-inch Arachnids. While the setup looks great, I did experience tire rub on medium dips recently. I am also planning to correct the camber using the shims method, which might exacerbate the wheel rub. Is anyone else running the same setup or have any suggestions for camber adjustments?

I had to shave some length off the rear studs to achieve the flush fitment I wanted. This setup came with its own set of challenges.
I am also using N2itive lowering links with them, currently set at -7 and -8 on 21-inch Arachnids. While the setup looks great, I did experience tire rub on medium dips recently. I am also planning to correct the camber using the shims method, which might exacerbate the wheel rub. Is anyone else running the same setup or have any suggestions for camber adjustments?
If you're lowered, you're going to need more than shims to get camber in check dude.

And my personal motto. Fit the wheels to the car and not the reverse. Spacers are a bandaid to poor fitment.

Reactions: MYP24
I had a 2015 and di 20mm all around it looked amazing. Just pixked up a 2024 long range model s and put arachnids put 20mm in the rear and they popped out like a truck. Id say about a half inch. Any idea whats going on here? My goal is to get the fitment you have in the pic. Thats how my 2015 sat.
Anyway you can share pictures of what it looked like with the 20mm? I was thinking about getting that or 25mm for an aggressive look