Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

When Europe Get Amped ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Norway simply doesn't have a lot of people, so the potential for sales isn't enormous. I do think we should have a test drive event though, anything else and I would be disappointed.
Doesn't exactly apply to the EV/S . The numbers involved are so tiny compared to the whole car market that it's much more a matter of awareness and "buzz" than pure marketing statistics like with other cars. If Norway happened to get "Tesl-obsessive" it could continue to be the biggest market in the EU for a long time!

I just got my e-mail! February 10th I'll be finally driving a Model S!

25-27 Jan 2013: Munich (DE)
01-03 Feb 2013: Zurich (CH)
07-10 Feb 2013: Antwerp (BE)
15-17 Feb 2013: Hamburg (DE)
22-24 Feb 2013: Copenhagen (DK)

I'm signed up for Feb 10th 13:00 - 14:00

I can't wait!

I just got my e-mail! February 10th I'll be finally driving a Model S!

25-27 Jan 2013: Munich (DE)
01-03 Feb 2013: Zurich (CH)
07-10 Feb 2013: Antwerp (BE)
15-17 Feb 2013: Hamburg (DE)
22-24 Feb 2013: Copenhagen (DK)

I'm signed up for Feb 10th 13:00 - 14:00

I can't wait!

Hi widodh,

what e-mail did you get? test-drive e-mail or test drive confirmation e-mail?? I am a little later number than you and have received nothing yet...... however, I am in CH so maybe in a couple of days......... I hope! :)

Hi widodh,

what e-mail did you get? test-drive e-mail or test drive confirmation e-mail?? I am a little later number than you and have received nothing yet...... however, I am in CH so maybe in a couple of days......... I hope! :)
I got an invitation to do a test drive.

It came in last night somewhere around 23:00

Since the Zurich event is in just 13 days I'd expect you should have gotten an e-mail.