Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

When will trial start rolling out?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Okay, went the car and I am showing 2023.44-under Nav. Data
That is your Navigation Data version. Here is where your software version is.

IMG_4477.jpeg

strange, thought 8.7 is for cybertruck
you went from 2.7 to 8.7? no 2024.3.x?
Yes I just updated to 2024.8.7 last night. No email or popup this morning.

I look forward to a trial of v12.whatever but I don't see myself paying for FSD until it meets the following conditions...

(a) it drives better than my wife (who is a self-admitted bad driver)
and
(b) wife acknowledges that it drives better than her and is comfortable with using it

and either
(c) the price comes down to something more reasonable
or
(d) I can convince wife to get an older used car with lifetime v12+ FSD

Got 2024.3.6 last night on my 2023 Model Y and this morning there's a notification on the car to turn FSD on.

I also gotten an email this morning saying my trial have already started before I even woke up, so I think it starts once the update is installed.
I just updated to 2024.3.6 this morning - guess I gotta wait until I receive this email before I will be eligible for the free 30 day FSD trial.

I got my 30 day free trial this morning. I feel bad for anyone who paid $15k or $12k for this. As unready as this product is, to charge that much for it is borderline criminal. And then to not allow it to transfer to a new vehicle as a general rule is a cherry on top. It is pretty amazing what it does do, but charging that people that much to be a beta tester is just wrong. I do respect the effort and do believe that one day it will be ready, but it ain't there yet.

Austin MYLR serial number PA20#### just finished installing 2024.3.6 with FSD Beta 12.3.2.1, 2024.2.11 Autopark, 2024.2.6 Supercharging in Cold Weather, Est Battery Range update, 2024.2.3 Reminder to plug in at home and Security Improvements

still waiting on adaptive headlight update for the US

20240329_210249.jpg

GM guys, great news that my 3x Ts have begun upgrading from 2024.2.7 to 2024.3.6 directly. No 2024.8 luckily.
No email for I’ve been a past FSD subscriber and stopped, for V12.
Excited to use and give results for both 2023 M3 and 2023 MY.
Also was a past subscriber and did not get any email or trial notification on my M3 after updating yesterday. A little annoying cause a free month would have been nice but all good cause I have FSD 12 now :)

I’m on a road trip currently and awoke to the FSD email and went out to accept the offer in my 2023 Model Y LR. I’ll report back as I have a couple weeks of travel ahead. Currently in Arkansas headed to Georgia-Florida-up the coast to Va and finally back to Phoenix Az. The timing is perfect for me to get full use of this trial.

Got the update last night and trial email this morning!

I took an hour drive this morning with my kiddo and was extremely impressed. I use AP all the time, so really appreciate how much FSD brought to the table. Truely game changing.

It’s still way more expensive than I can ever justify spending monthly (on top of a car payment), especially in this economy…. But if they dropped the price to 50.00 a month, I would subscribe in a second.