Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

When will trial start rolling out?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Am I correct that so far no one has received the "1 month free FSD trial" offered by Musk?
And would the first one who received it be so kind and post?
Keep your eye open on Reddit. Those guys post every “first” everything. Every time someone sees a cybertruck for the first time, it gets posted. Every first highland sighting too. Every VIN assignment. Etc.

Reactions: Edwin Jacques
If tesla is smart (hah! like that's gonna happen) they'll wait until two or three days go by without a 12.x.x release. I think there have been one a day for the past few days (today I'm seeing 12.3.2.1 going out in 2024.3.6 whereas yesterday, as a Canadian, I thought my upgrade would be to 2023.44.30.30 for V12.3.1)

There's no point having people forming opinions (and trash-talking) a version that's already been replaced 2 - 10 times during the month of the free trial.

Curious when people think the one month FSD trial will actually start rolling out, if it will be just a slow rollout only to FSD 12's at first or just a mass notification on all vehicles capable that they can get a trial month
I just updated to 2024.3.6 No FSD beta in the release notes (but on the Not A Tesla App website it has FSD in release notes) and NO free trial... wtf!

Reactions: HitchHiker71
Got 2024.3.6 last night on my 2023 Model Y and this morning there's a notification on the car to turn FSD on.

I also gotten an email this morning saying my trial have already started before I even woke up, so I think it starts once the update is installed.
Your Full Self-Driving (Supervised) Trial starts now!​
You've been granted a 30-day complimentary trial of Full Self-Driving (Supervised) for your Model Y ending in XXXXXX.

Under your supervision, Full Self-Driving (Supervised) can drive your Tesla almost anywhere. It will make lane changes, select forks to follow your navigation route, navigate around other vehicles and objects, and make left and right turns. You and anyone you authorize must use additional caution and remain attentive. It does not make your vehicle autonomous. Do not become complacent.

This trial will end on April 30, 2024.

3 2023 Ts, all on 2024.2.7.....no email, no upgrades
we currently do not have a subscription, but on one of the Ts did have a past subscription
i dont want to start a new one with the free 30 day trial pending, rather get the 30 and then start my sub

3 2023 Ts, all on 2024.2.7.....no email, no upgrades
we currently do not have a subscription, but on one of the Ts did have a past subscription
i dont want to start a new one with the free 30 day trial pending, rather get the 30 and then start my sub
According to post #9, #9, #9 .... you gotta get upgraded to 2024.3.6, then look for an invite.

• Funny
Reactions: CyberShy