Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

When will trial start rolling out?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I drove 485 miles today on the free FSD trial. Tremendous. Wow. Smooth. I’ll definitely buy a 1 month subscription in the future for road trips. Construction zones were a bit wonky when the roads were not marked clearly or as in one case they had old edge lines and new lines crossing each other. My experience overall was 96% extremely positive. I would like to see it move my vehicle over a lane when vehicles are merging from an on ramp instead of just slowing down to let them merge. I even got the parking spot feature figured out. Yes I’m a fan. I have many more miles to drive on this road trip as the total will be around 6,500 total miles driven by the time I’m done. Again I’m thankful I got this yesterday. Cheers to the Tesla team!

Feb 2022 MYLR and Jun 2023 M3RWD, neither of which has ever had FSD or FSDb activated:

March 19: Both updated from 2024.2.7 to 2024.8.4
March 28: Both updated from 2024.8.4 to 2024.8.7

I’ve never paid a lot of attention to FSD branches, stacks, and versions since I wasn’t going to buy FSD (or even rent it) at the current pricing, but from what I’ve gathered from all the free trial threads, is that for me to get the v12 FSD free trial, there will need to be a general software release above my current version with v12, otherwise my trial would be with v11, which would defeat the purpose of the trial. With 2024.3.6 being released just this past week, I’m not sure when to expect a software release with v12 for my cars. It would seem to be a long shot to happen in the next few days (but I’ll still keep checking anyway 😄).

I got the free FSD trial!

Late last night I was notified of a software update. I updated the car's software to 2024.3.10 following the download. Then I got an email from Tesla saying that it had granted me FSD for 30 days trial. It also added Summon to my phone's app.

Wow! I'm excited to give this a whirl.

2022 Model 3 Performance

lets level set on code:
2023.44.30 has 12.3 and think this code is dead as no new updates seen, anyone that had this explain where you are now, my guess is 24.3.6
for most M3/MY 2024.2.X is being moved to 2024.3.6/12.3.2.1, my case with 3x 2023 M3/MY HW3
for others with 2024.2.X are being moved to 24.8.7, did not happen to me, if someone has 24.8.7 what year and vehicle do you have? might be a 2024 M3/MY problem, meaning your vehicles have the newest code requirements and they are moving your requirements that will have FSD12.3.2.X in a soon to be released code, just wait
Cybertruck seems to be running 2024.2.3 and waiting for code with FSD, they might end up being last was its the absolute newest Tesla with unique code requirements, hang in there guys
MS and MX guys, please report back on what it happening to you
I have a 2023 built MY LR. Currently on 24.8.7

I got the free FSD trial!

Late last night I was notified of a software update. I updated the car's software to 2024.3.10 following the download. Then I got an email from Tesla saying that it had granted me FSD for 30 days trial. It also added Summon to my phone's app.

Wow! I'm excited to give this a whirl.

2022 Model 3 Performance
My Samsung Galaxy S10 Tesla app does not have summon. Where is that exactly? I poked around, but couldn't see it. My 20224 Model S got the FSD successfully already.

What's ASS?

As you can tell by the date ASS is another "two weeks" or "by the end of the year" Elon claim. So while it may happen soon there is really no telling. Also we would LOVE to see ASAW happen too. 😂

Screenshot 2024-03-31 at 2.06.32 PM.png

Reactions: joelkfla