Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where are they now? The first 100 Roadsters

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like I'm in good company as far as color is concerned :wink:....Matt Damons Tesla Roadster

Didn't Matt Damon have one of the Sig 100's? Looks like he's still got it.
That article calls the Tesla Roadster a gas-electric hybrid and a coupe, says that it gets 130 mpg, that it's slow off the line but has good 30-60 pickup. Could the moron who wrote that have gotten anything else wrong???!!!

Looks like I'm in good company as far as color is concerned :wink:....Matt Damons Tesla Roadster

Didn't Matt Damon have one of the Sig 100's? Looks like he's still got it.
Just wanted to add a pic.
MattDamonTesla6.jpg

A few months ago at a meeting for Tesla owners and prospects in Houston there was a car present that was said to have previously been Gov. Arnold;s. There was a signature plaque on it with another name, suggesting that Tesla will replace original plaques for subsequent owners if desired.

I think Arnold's Roadster has become somewhat of a mythical legend. Various places I heard it was Thunder Gray, Signature Green, or even a custom Burgundy.
Definitely a lot of chatter suggesting he sold it due to comfort concerns, and was planning to get a Model S instead.

I think Arnold's Roadster has become somewhat of a mythical legend. Various places I heard it was Thunder Gray, Signature Green, or even a custom Burgundy.
Definitely a lot of chatter suggesting he sold it due to comfort concerns, and was planning to get a Model S instead.

I do not remember what color of the one I mentioned in Houston, except that it was not grey.

He could have easily purchased three or more, so every one of those colors could be an accurate account.

Arnold basically invented the civilian Hummer. He approached AM General to see if they could custom-build a military Hummer for him to use as a civilian, and they responded by saying that they'd have to see how much of a market there would be for such a thing. Arnold told them he'd take six.