Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where can I buy the following clips?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,

I installed the TPARTS center console USB module and while installing it I messed up couple of clips. Where can I get the following clips? (Metal and white plastic ones you see in the pictures). Metal one came from pulling the USB plugs from the center console, the plastic one came from the left front passenger foot area (underneath the glove compartment).

Thank you.
FBA77FD5-567F-40A4-A785-2DBF090AE2ED.jpeg
52B86D4E-35B5-4C29-B222-31648AD0791A.jpeg

Check my post

View attachment 859397
After my DIY install, I also lost few of those white trim clips and noticed lower and upper pillar panels are not tightly fitting.
I ordered these trim piece using the Tesla app service.
This is the the part name & number for the white plastic clip : EDGE CLIP,6MMX15,SOLID,POM( 1496105-00-B))
I paid $3.25 each!!!!! Yes, the Tesla Sc guy I talked to also said 'unbelievable'.

(Update after install)
Now the edges of upper and lower panels fit each other tightly. Job done.

Reactions: Luigi408
From your photo, it looks like you installed the plastic clips to the panel before reinstalling the panel. I think the plastic clips are meant to be installed on the car first, before installing the panel.

I found these in the Tesla Parts Catalog..

Metal clips, Item #29, says Repair Quantity 2, but that is only for rear trim piece, doesn't include one used on USB panel
TeslaClips1.JPG

Plastic Clips, Item #12

TeslaClips3.JPG

TeslaClips2.JPG