Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where do I make my monthly payment?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
SA called me today because he forgot to have me sign something for the title and he was going to mail it to me today and have me send it back and I asked him how do I make my monthly payment as I still don't have paperwork in the mail and it's been almost a month. Picked it up May 9th. He said I should be able to make my payment in the app. I don't see anywhere in the app or online account to make a payment? My loan is with TD bank.

If your loan is actually with Tesla itself, they have instructions online:

They also have other information there here:

Thanks for the links. I will check them out I've been trying to find them.

TIL Tesla actually lends money. I thought applying for a loan with Tesla was applying with Tesla's financing partners.

Reactions: Originalando
W
That was the way it was previously. I still dont think tesla is actually lending the money itself, but just servicing the loan (but I dont know for sure).
When I ordered my M3 a few days ago, it said if I used Tesla for financing "Tesla works with several financial institutions to get you the best rate". I don't think Tesla itself does any of the financing.

W

When I ordered my M3 a few days ago, it said if I used Tesla for financing "Tesla works with several financial institutions to get you the best rate". I don't think Tesla itself does any of the financing.
Yup. My papework shows Tesla is the lender. But then one piece of paper and when I applied online showed it was TD Bank, NA. But tesla also forgot to have me sign one paper for the transfer of the plates and it showed TD Bank, NA was the first lien holder. Still haven't got anything from them. First payment is the 23rd I believe so I will try and get ahold of them next week as they close early and I've not had a chance to call.

My loan is with US Bank NA. I set up autopay through their app.
Thats who I had initially with and 1% lower rate but it took like 60 days on the money to get my vin. I accepted the loan terms the day I got my vin and everything went through. Then the next day it said my rate expired and to apply again. Wish it was still them. I called TD auto and they said they have no record of any loan yet and to call tesla.

• Informative
Reactions: Hiline
SA called me today because he forgot to have me sign something for the title and he was going to mail it to me today and have me send it back and I asked him how do I make my monthly payment as I still don't have paperwork in the mail and it's been almost a month. Picked it up May 9th. He said I should be able to make my payment in the app. I don't see anywhere in the app or online account to make a payment? My loan is with TD bank.
Have you solved this problem? I have same problem as this. I got finance through tesla with TD bank. I picked up tesla on Dec 01. But I still not received anything about bank paperwork.
How did you make your first payment?

Have you solved this problem? I have same problem as this. I got finance through tesla with TD bank. I picked up tesla on Dec 01. But I still not received anything about bank paperwork.
How did you make your first payment?
Its been long ago now i kind of forget what I did. I think I made an account with TD auto finance and used the vin number maybe? They also sent me paperwork in the mail. Sorry I can't remember for sure!