Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where do you guys look for canada Tesla "parts for sale"?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There's a subforum for parts for sale but most are in the USA, very often in the more southern parts. Things like tires and wheels are complicated to buy/sell/ship. Where do you guys look? I need to sell tires and buy summer wheels and don't know where to look. Thanks!

There's a subforum for parts for sale but most are in the USA, very often in the more southern parts. Things like tires and wheels are complicated to buy/sell/ship. Where do you guys look? I need to sell tires and buy summer wheels and don't know where to look. Thanks!
Start a thread in that forum and you might get a local reply. Or you can keep this post and people will still reply to a sale!

Sometimes you get lucky with wheels that in the North East of the US (NY, NJ etc) and if the seller is reasonable, it usually ends up costing about USD$200 for shipping wheels to Canada if they are packed in two boxes (not 4 boxes). That's how I got a used set of Model X wheels for my S.

Other than that, pickings are slim for us.