Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where should I buy wheels?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've never swapped out the wheels/rims on a car but really want to for my MS. Any recommendations on where to shop if I do this online? Part of me is apprehensive about ordering without seeing them in person or on the car first. Any rec's for buying wheels online?

I've never swapped out the wheels/rims on a car but really want to for my MS. Any recommendations on where to shop if I do this online? Part of me is apprehensive about ordering without seeing them in person or on the car first. Any rec's for buying wheels online?

Lots of members know more than I, but evannex.com Aftermarket Wheels for Tesla Model S might be a start. I THINK some BMW wheels MAY fit, but you didn't hear that from me...;)

Check out Home - TSportline.com - Tesla Model S & Model X Accessories for a variety of cast and forged wheels, depending on how much you want to spend. Since they are designed for and only for Tesla, you don't have to worry about fitment. They have fairly extensive galleries for a variety of colors of pre and post-facelift Model S and also X. They also have a discount that's good for the next few days, but shipping is extra and not quoted until checkout.