Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where should we store our collective experience with autopilot routes?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm thinking that we could share our specific experience with various routes, right down to the lane information.

For example:
"101 southbound from Palo Alto to Highway 92 interchange. Second lane (next to slow lane). 4:30pm Stop and go traffic. No driver intervention required."

Maybe we set this up in a table form.

Is this information best shared in the geography specific forum?

You are actually sharing this info with Tesla and the rest of the fleet whether you know it or not. Sounds like this info is being used behind the scenes to improve AP accuracy for you and subsequent drivers in the same area

I understand that Tesla is improving autopilot based on our collective experience. Was just hoping to create a knowledge pool that is visible to the end user. I can try to take highway 92 from 280 to Half Moon Bay or I can read about someone's experience saying "Don't try it".

I'm thinking that we could share our specific experience with various routes, right down to the lane information.

For example:
"101 southbound from Palo Alto to Highway 92 interchange. Second lane (next to slow lane). 4:30pm Stop and go traffic. No driver intervention required."

From Palo Alto to Highway 92, southbound on 101...that's following the Tesla Nav system directions, right? :)