Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where to find the Supercharging rates on Navigation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When I open up supercharging, it shows me the locations but where do you find the price of each SC so I know to go to the cheaper ones? Also I heard that some are peak and off peak hours and I would like to see that before I go to one. I Just went to one yesterday and found out that it was .40 cents a KW after I got the invoice. That is expensive.

... I would like to see (cost) that before I go to one. ...

I was fiddling with my M3 SR just yesterday (showing the system to a new driver) and recall seeing the cost of charging when I was looking for Superchargers to show him the ropes. Sorry I can't be more specific as to how I came upon the info.
I "think" it was when I hit the "show all chargers" symbol on the upper right part of the screen.

Rich

Reactions: Scubamikey
Upvote 0
I was fiddling with my M3 SR just yesterday (showing the system to a new driver) and recall seeing the cost of charging when I was looking for Superchargers to show him the ropes. Sorry I can't be more specific as to how I came upon the info.
I "think" it was when I hit the "show all chargers" symbol on the upper right part of the screen.

Rich
Thanks I will have a look

Upvote 0
On your nav screen touch the lightning bolt icon on the upper right. (If it's not displayed, touch the nav screen near the upper right to display it.). This displays nearby charging stations. Be sure the "3 lightning bolt" symbol at the upper left is selected so Supercharger pins are displayed. Touch a pin for a Supercharger, the box will display the best times to charge and the cost/kWh.

Upvote 0
Is there anyway to see this outside of sitting in the car? Is cost breakdown and typical usage profiles only available on the in car navigation?
No, you can do it on the Tesla app and get the pricing breakdowns and time periods, if applicable.

Location, then expand the map, the chargers will show, Tap the charger you want to check and the info will come up. You can send it to the car if you wish.

Reactions: HitchHiker71
Upvote 0