Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Which Price Prevails?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Switched today from an unassigned VIN order for SR+ to inventoried LR.

Which price will I be charged at pick-up Friday? The price on my updated 4 page order receipt (that was emailed to me today as a pdf and is also available online in my Tesla account) OR the price that is shown under submit final payment in my Tesla account.

They are basically the same EXCEPT the former is $500 less due to a price adjustment. One reason I jumped on the inventory LR was that the online price did NOT seem to include the latest price increase. I texted an image of the order receipt (which clearly shows the price adjustment) to my salesman confirming the price and he said "Yep looks good to me"

@Mattski30 Yep, and I agree that it is a pain to keep track of all the pricing fluctuations. I don't remember when it bumped up, but this is still referencing the price drop. The Electrek article that I remember from Dec 20 seems to have been deleted, but a google query for "Tesla paint price" in the last month still points to the missing article.

Tesla reduces price of Model 3 paint options by $500 - Liberty Plugins