Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Which TPMS sensors work for 2021 Model 3?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can anyone confirm some models that will work? I'm asking because Amazon's website is indicating that some sensors do not work for the 2021 Model 3 even though they worked for the 2020 (eg ITM 08003M-1718MODEL3), not sure if that's correct though.

Did you try Tesla Calgary, are they the ones who told you they were backordered? I don't have a vin and can't order them in any case but it would royally suck if they are on backorder when I receive my VIN and can't take delivery because I can't mount my winter set. :mad:

You don't need a VIN to buy them. I've bought two sets now, no VIN even mentioned.

Yes, it was Calgary and yes, I needed a VIN before they would even put in the order. My 3rd party winter wheel guys are also trying their channels and are being asked for my VIN before they can buy them. They are in Montreal.

so, I’m happy the Ottawa guy got his without a VIN but that clearly isn’t the case everywhere.

Yes, it was Calgary and yes, I needed a VIN before they would even put in the order. My 3rd party winter wheel guys are also trying their channels and are being asked for my VIN before they can buy them. They are in Montreal.

so, I’m happy the Ottawa guy got his without a VIN but that clearly isn’t the case everywhere.

Seems like PMC do have some in stock and shipping by the 16th?
TPMS Tesla

Hi All,

My 2021 M3 uses the new BLE TPMS sensors and I needed to purchase a set for my aftermarket winter tires, which was done at Kal Tire. I went to the Vancouver service centre on 4th Ave and was asked for my phone number which they were able to link to my VIN and issue an invoice. I'll include a partial screenshot of cost for those who are curious below. ($100 x 4 BLE TPMS sensors + nuts)

Best of luck!

Attachments

• IMG_9567.PNG
    IMG_9567.PNG
    72.9 KB · Views: 1,414
Hi All,

My 2021 M3 uses the new BLE TPMS sensors and I needed to purchase a set for my aftermarket winter tires, which was done at Kal Tire. I went to the Vancouver service centre on 4th Ave and was asked for my phone number which they were able to link to my VIN and issue an invoice. I'll include a partial screenshot of cost for those who are curious below. ($100 x 4 BLE TPMS sensors + nuts)

Best of luck!

Thanks, I also got it from Tesla SC directly. Is installing Bluetooth TPMS the same as regular TPMS? Seems like all the garages I asked (including costco) never heard of bluetooth TPMS and not sure how to install/setup.

• Helpful
Reactions: Gnuhighlife