Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

White exteriors?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am still on the reservation list and likely won't be able to get the car for several more months. I am very interested in WHITE, but have been tracking the various issues with color mismatch on the bumpers. I have not really heard much from Telsa on this other than people getting it repainted AFTER taking delivery. This is a several days/weeks process.

How have the later VINs with White been looking? Curious if Telsa is working to fix this in factory or not. Could change my color choice when the time comes.

I am still on the reservation list and likely won't be able to get the car for several more months. I am very interested in WHITE, but have been tracking the various issues with color mismatch on the bumpers. I have not really heard much from Telsa on this other than people getting it repainted AFTER taking delivery. This is a several days/weeks process.

How have the later VINs with White been looking? Curious if Telsa is working to fix this in factory or not. Could change my color choice when the time comes.

I have VIN 173XX, delivered mid-May, and did not have any issues. If you look long and hard enough, you can see it's a slightly different shade of white, but nothing I'd worry about. Realistically, I don't think anyone would notice if they weren't told to look for it.