Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

White interior issues after 3 days

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone tried a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser to check if it removes the spots mentioned? It was the only way for me to get ink off the leather. The abrasive nature of Magic Eraser means it should only be used occasionally. Test a hidden location to be safe.

Don't use a Magic Eraser. Water on a microfiber works fantastically. When it fails, an alcohol prep pad works great. I tested so I'd be ready, and now keep a microfiber and a few prep pads in the glove box. So far I haven't even needed the microfiber to be wet to clean up. Vacuuming and light wiping has done it all.

Hi Jan,

I have white interior for 11 months now, and it is still all clean and white. All I needed to keep it clean is sometimes some wet wipes, that's it... The black spots you have I never noticed, the only 'issue' I have is the blue from my jeans...

Kr,
Bart

Hi Bart,

I'm starting to have the issue of the jeans staining the seat. I tried cleaning it with baby wipes and even magic eraser (D'OH! I didn't know I wasn't supposed to use it ><) but the seat still has a bluish hue. Do you still have the issue or have you find a way to completely clean the seat?

Thanks for your time!
Xtatic