TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

White Leather Sig & Founder

Discussion in 'Model S' started by P85DBeast, Jan 25, 2016.

1. P85DBeast

P85DBeast 3 Model S!! 85D,P85D,P100D

One of the Tesla Wiki post says that the founders and Sig series were available to be ordered with white leather"Initially interior seating was only offered in Nappa leather. Signature Series and Founders cars are offered with a white leather option color choice. In addition a perforated leather seating material was available for Signature Series"just wondering was this true or was this false Information..

2. AMPd

AMPd Active Member

It's true.

3. bonnie

bonnie Oil is for sissies.

Signature reservations holders were not offered white leather seating. It's a white synthetic leather-like material (and really nice).

4. spentan

spentan Active Member

I think P85DBeast is referring to the Model S Sigs/Founders. I know for a fact they were available with white leather, as I was going to get one (back in Australia I had Sig #23 before cancelling and moving to USA)

5. bonnie

bonnie Oil is for sissies.

Oh oops, you're right. Model S def was available with white leather.

Never mind. :)

6. William13

William13 Member

The white was a cream color. Still beautiful three years on.

7. AnOutsider

AnOutsider S532 # XS27

How's it hold up to stains and such?

8. Dale Adams

Dale Adams Member

Sig 580 here. I ordered the white leather as it was the only choice other than black which provided a two-tone interior (white and black) rather than three, as the white leather is a very close match to the light colored headliner. I wanted a lighter-colored leather, but thought the tan leather was just too different from light headliner material which was the only headliner choice for Model S sigs. I've had no problems at all with stains and the leather still looks great after more than 3 years (and I wear blue jeans in the car all the time).

9. AnOutsider

AnOutsider S532 # XS27

Thanks Dale