Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

White vs Grey seats?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_0405.jpg
This '16 P90D I'm looking at has the following light colored seats; I thought it was the white seats like my wife has in her '18 Model X, but the dealership sent the window sticker and it lists Grey.
Were white seats an option in 2016 or are these truly grey? The production of this car was in July 2016

Attachments

• IMG_0406.JPG
    IMG_0406.JPG
    389.4 KB · Views: 63
Great link! Thanks for that info
How do you like the grey next gen seats?

We have the gray next gen seats in our P85D. Love them - my favorite color option. Looks like the car you are looking at has the black headliner, which is good. The “white” headliner is actually a warm cream color and did not match the gray seats at all.

We have the gray next gen seats in our P85D. Love them - my favorite color option. Looks like the car you are looking at has the black headliner, which is good. The “white” headliner is actually a warm cream color and did not match the gray seats at all.

My biggest regret about my build is the white headliner since it's so far off from the grey interior. But when I bought it, the black required the upgrade package and it wasn't worth it to me.

To the OP, I've got an end-of-June 2016 S75 with the light grey interior and it looks just like what you've posted. It has held up perfectly, no issues, very comfortable. I opted for that over the standard seats after trying them.

I have the awesome gray leather seats on my Dec 2016 build S. They were discontinued shortly thereafter, but don’t worry as you actually can still buy them. They are now called white seats but will soon enough transform into a nice shade of gray.

Rear looks like regular seats. I’ve seen next gen rear seats and it doesn’t look like that.
sorry, you may have seen next gen seats but I HAVE next gen seats in grey, and they do look like the OP’s photo. Photos: Grey Next Gen seats + Carbon Fiber + Black Alcantara + Premium Front Console

Great link! Thanks for that info
How do you like the grey next gen seats?
I absolutely love them. They still look great and like new almost 3 years later

Note: the newer white seats look very different than the grey

Reactions: MorrisonHiker