Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Who has their TESLA letters lit up w/ LEDs?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Very cool lighting effect ... :cool: Lighted Emblem for Tesla Model S

upload_2016-9-11_14-12-39.png

Reactions: SureValla
I know one of the marylanders (David Bennett) has one on his 2012 Model S. Not sure if it's this exacty one or one he got from somewhere else.

Had the pleasure of meeting him Friday night at the Newark supercharger, and we chatted until my wife was antsy to continue our trip south.

My car is the "model" in the installation video, but I'm not the one in the video you found.
Now that my P85 is so obsolete, those lights are my only excuse to get into car shows.
PM me if you want to see them, maybe we can do something next weekend? I'm hoping to make Poolesville NDEW, just haven't figured out logistics yet.

My car is the "model" in the installation video, but I'm not the one in the video you found.
Now that my P85 is so obsolete, those lights are my only excuse to get into car shows.
PM me if you want to see them, maybe we can do something next weekend? I'm hoping to make Poolesville NDEW, just haven't figured out logistics yet.

The P85 will never be obsolete! Just... classically optioned :p

I'm still on the fence about Poolesville logistics, myself. My options are: Wake up very early and meet Mark and everyone on the VA side of the Ferry, Wake up somewhat early and meet them on the MD side of the Ferry, Wake up early and meet everyone at Poolesville.

I'm thinking this will be decided by whether or not I hit snooze. My leading choice is to meet folks on the MD side and caravan up.

I also need to wash my car as the drive out to Ohio and back had me squash pretty much every bug between here and Dayton. Also, there's something black all over my windshield, so that'll be fun...

• Love
Reactions: CatB and jthompson
I know one of the marylanders (David Bennett) has one on his 2012 Model S. Not sure if it's this exacty one or one he got from somewhere else.

Had the pleasure of meeting him Friday night at the Newark supercharger, and we chatted until my wife was antsy to continue our trip south.
Just noticed this post. Thanks, I enjoyed meeting you as well. I have a 2013, not a 2012. Yes, I have Rick's lighted appliqué kit, and am very pleased with it.

Reactions: Xenius
Did the second test fit of the front "T" for the model "X' yesterday at the Hamilton SC, everything when well just need to do the wire tie in to the running lights. Unlike the previous front "T" on the market this is a single unit with just a red and black wire. The same unit also fits the nose cone model "S". I have three units for the mode "X" with more in the pipe line to arrive around the end of September.

Whats the difference, all front and rear T's are made in the USA . You can also remove the front badge/plate and change from Chrome to black Chrome or Red. Total install time for the model "S", about 20 minutes.

First off on test stand

IMG_0996.JPG

IMG_1012.JPG