Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Who no Fox News streaming option

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
3C5B48F5-42BD-4299-ACC5-12FD61B55B35.jpeg

OT but.....Anyone who listens/watches FOX news should be required to consume an equal amount of MS-NBC news and VICE VERSA. This would make the US a much better place.

Also calling any of them news channels is somewhat disingenuous. They are EDITORIAL channels with a smattering of news thrown in (usually to reinforce a point).
I love it when people say this. LMFTFY. Have you actually tried it? One of the two relentlessly pounds selective facts all day, the other relentlessly pounds lies and conspiracy theories all day. Both are tough to listen to.

Reactions: plumazul
I love it when people say this. LMFTFY. Have you actually tried it? One of the two relentlessly pounds selective facts all day, the other relentlessly pounds lies and conspiracy theories all day. Both are tough to listen to.
LONG ANSWER:
Haven't owned a traditional TV in about 20 years and don't listen to any "news"/entertainment channels. I have carefully selected my Tweeter feed to follow a verity of news (and tech/health/cars/etc) sources (and follow NO People) while excluding the extremes. I then use Flipboard to aggregate this and only read news stories and NEVER read any opinion/editorials articles (other than for my entertainment/curiosity). If a controversial story I will read the story from at least 2 different sources. So I receive the most unbiased info without having to balance out the extremes.;)

SORT ANSWER:
Yes

Last edited:
If you pay attention the political spectrum is not as imbalanced as one would presume. Imbalanced yes but not as extreme as one might think.

One side just wants to suppress the speech of the other so you don't see the balance.

Far as Fox steaming I know I have seen a logo so there is something.