TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Who will be upgrading his P85D next year to the P85T?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Supercharged, Feb 14, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Supercharged

Supercharged Banned

Just for fun, I'm wondering who mght already be thinking of trading in his P85D for the "TRIPLE DRIVE" P85T model next year!

The car will be 6 wheels essentialy.

2. AmpedRealtor

AmpedRealtor Well-Known Member

It would more likely be the P85Q or P85D[SUP]2[/SUP] for Quad-drive.

3. Evbwcaer

Evbwcaer Member

I say P100Q+.

4. hiphenry

hiphenry Member

That would actually be literally insanely quick and fast. I would love to see a doughnuts on a dime by running the left wheels forward and right wheels backward.

5. billarnett

billarnett Member

My wet dream is a follow on to the X that's a serious off road machine with big tires, 12" ground clearance and 4 independent motors. My Wrangler will go almost anywhere but I hate the noise and the appalling fuel efficiency.