Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Who with a score of 100 and more than 100 miles is still waiting for FSD roll out?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
To be clear, even though the population of S/X is smaller on TeslaFi relative to 3/Y, the relative percentages also seem to indicate not as many S/X have gotten FSD Beta yet. Roughly 20% of TeslaFi on 2021.32.22 (FSD Button) are S/X while 10% of 2021.32.25 (FSD Beta 10.2) are S/X. Although unclear if the ratio has changed much for pre-button early access, e.g., maybe the existing beta fleet was already at 10% for some reason and kept at that. Also, it could be some pattern that is specific to S/X drivers and/or vehicles that results in that lower rate.
It's pretty simple to tell, actually. Only FSD cars (normal FSD, not Beta FSD) got 2021.32.22. Non FSD cars received 2021.32.21, then 2021.36 (with yoke improvements), then Beta FSD, if they had a safety score of 100. "Refreshed" MS LR and Plaid, with FSD seem to be considered "bastards" by Tesla/EM, as these cars have not received either 2021.36, or the FSD beta (for those with safety scores of 100). And at this time, all data available at this time, indicates 100% of these "bastards" are high and dry - including my MSM "bastard" sitting in the garage with a 100 score and 1200 granny miles logged....

Reactions: gaswalla
It's pretty simple to tell, actually. Only FSD cars (normal FSD, not Beta FSD) got 2021.32.22. Non FSD cars received 2021.32.21, then 2021.36 (with yoke improvements), then Beta FSD, if they had a safety score of 100. "Refreshed" MS LR and Plaid, with FSD seem to be considered "bastards" by Tesla/EM, as these cars have not received either 2021.36, or the FSD beta (for those with safety scores of 100). And at this time, all data available at this time, indicates 100% of these "bastards" are high and dry - including my MSM "bastard" sitting in the garage with a 100 score and 1200 granny miles logged....
I think what angers me the most about this whole thing isn't getting skipped over for the beta, it's that I apparently have to keep driving in what is IMO an often unsafe manner to keep my score up even though I don't know if there is any hope of actually getting the beta at all.

It's pretty simple to tell, actually. … "Refreshed" MS LR and Plaid, with FSD seem to be considered "bastards" by Tesla/EM
I'm quite surprised you still keep jumping to conclusions like these. When the FSD button became available, you kept complaining that Plaid was excluded from 2021.32.22 and less than an hour later, you got the update yourself. Similarly when you first got this new car, you kept complaining that Plaid is excluded from any software updates and sure enough you did get updates. There could be a reason for the slow rollout for your type of vehicle that isn't because Tesla believes Plaid owners should be treated worse.

Reactions: 82bert
I'm quite surprised you still keep jumping to conclusions like these. When the FSD button became available, you kept complaining that Plaid was excluded from 2021.32.22 and less than an hour later, you got the update yourself. Similarly when you first got this new car, you kept complaining that Plaid is excluded from any software updates and sure enough you did get updates. There could be a reason for the slow rollout for your type of vehicle that isn't because Tesla believes Plaid owners should be treated worse.
I can't speak for jebinc, but for me it is the lack of communication that really sucks here.

I think what angers me the most about this whole thing isn't getting skipped over for the beta, it's that I apparently have to keep driving in what is IMO an often unsafe manner to keep my score up even though I don't know if there is any hope of actually getting the beta at all.
And who knows for how long. I know there have been tweets of ‘1000 a day’ and ‘a few day pause’ but it feels like it’s an indeterminate amount of time until there are more tweats indicating it’s really coming.

Reactions: TechNeutral

I'm giving it one more round of releases to see what I do. I'm gonna keep my score up for now until the next wave is let in. If still none of our cars are granted and a bunch of 99-score 3/Y are given beta then I give up until wide release.