Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Who's gonna be the first to take possession of a 2022 VIN?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a tentative delivery date of 11/17 (car is due to arrive at the SC on 11/14). I know that the assumption is that nothing has changed (other than the new VIN) - but am curious to have confirmation from anyone who has laid eyes on a '22.

Just got a text asking me if I wanted to pick up earlier than my original day (11/17). Sure! So, now I'm getting it on 11/11. I asked the rep if they had seen any '22s in person yet and he said they have seen a few but he didn't notice any changes other than the VIN. So, I'll take that as a confirmation that - as we all suspected - it's simply a model year change. I'll obv be pouring over it for inspection and will report back anything that looks different. Obv no big changes like door cards, headlights, etc. though.

Just got a text asking me if I wanted to pick up earlier than my original day (11/17). Sure! So, now I'm getting it on 11/11. I asked the rep if they had seen any '22s in person yet and he said they have seen a few but he didn't notice any changes other than the VIN. So, I'll take that as a confirmation that - as we all suspected - it's simply a model year change. I'll obv be pouring over it for inspection and will report back anything that looks different. Obv no big changes like door cards, headlights, etc. though.
let us know!