Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Why no apparent FSD upgrade option?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,

I'm looking, over the Internet, at a 2016 Model S 75D that claims to have HW2.0. The external pictures show the required hardware (cameras in the front quarters and the side pillars), but the shot of the AutoPilot screen on the interior does NOT show the option to buy FSD. (It shows "Autosteer (Beta)", "Navigate on Autopilot (Beta)", and "Summon (Beta)" before it shows "Speed Limit Warning", etc).

Any idea why that might be?

Thanks!

Todd

Thanks for the reply. I'm sorry, I thought I had seen a screen shot of a Model S AutoPilot sub-page on the main screen, with an image of the Model S (probably from overhead), showing the sensor beam illustrations (front, back, and side), with some form of encouragement to upgrade to full-self driving. However, I cannot find that screenshot on any of the cars I'm looking at (on dealers' sites), so I must have been wrong.

If I find something that was probably what I was looking for, I may come back to it here, though, just to clarify.