Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Why so much of for sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am part of a Facebook Tesla for sale by owners group. Lately I have seen a LOT of people just selling their Tesla. Some with few 100 or 1000 miles . Why are people selling them ? When I asked few who were selling M3 and MY they all said they are getting a MS or MX . Which I don’t believe , you don’t buy a Model Y drive for 400 miles or two months and then say my Model X is being delivered.

After two weeks with the EQS580 - and the Tesla sitting idle in the garage - it is a no brainer to keep the EQS and sell the MSLR. In addition to the heads-up display, sunroof, real horn, turn signal, amazing led lights which project into lanes and other magic, there are real leather seats with massage, CarPlay, ability to program nav and other things from the phone and send it to the car, and equal range. The stay-in-lane is ok and maybe not as good as Tesla but the advance autopilot is much gentler on the braking than the Tesla.

The biggest plus I had attributed to Tesla was the supercharger network, but free Electrify America usage for two years has worked flawlessly the few times I checked it out. Same as Tesla, just plug and play.

The EQS has so many other features including a gorgeous interior, the hyper screen which blows away the programming on the Tesla screen, and amazing build quality. And I expect it to get even better with their over the air updates.

There are lots of other car options than Tesla and they need to up their game if they are going to continue to compete!

Upvote 0