Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Why Tesla Motors is Worth Every Penny of its Net Losses

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A well-written article saying the billions in investments by Tesla Motors is justified:

Why Tesla Motors Is Worth Every Penny of Its Net Losses -- The Motley Fool

I'd say it does a good job putting TM's net losses thus far into perspective, comparing them to others in the industry, and beyond.

"... Tesla has indeed burned through quite a bit of cash in the 13 years since it was founded.

But it's worth it."

A well-written article saying the billions in investments by Tesla Motors is justified:

Why Tesla Motors Is Worth Every Penny of Its Net Losses -- The Motley Fool

I'd say it does a good job putting TM's net losses thus far into perspective, comparing them to others in the industry, and beyond.

Great article indeed. I find this article in view of the SCTY merger news very interesting. Sure, TSLA will have to invest more money and incur short-term losses to make the merger work, but longer-term the reward will be great. Billions today in return for a trillion (market cap) tomorrow.

Unfortunately, the writer of these balanced and well-researched articles will probably no longer write for the Motley Fool.

But I'm glad he already found a new job so quickly: https://www.linkedin.com/in/niuevan

Maybe some of you heard of his employer. Tesla Motors.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Seesaw and SBenson