Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Will a TerraTrike fit in a TeslaY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey Tesla Sister and Brothers,

Well a Terra Trike RamblerW fit in a Tesla Y? It fits in my Prius V with the rear wheel between the front seats.
I know the Y is longer and wider that is not at issue. I am worried about the ceiling to floor dimension. Has anyone taken the
covers off the under trunk storage and managed without have to take the handle bars off? I have contractable
handlebars and have to lower those so the computer for the e-assist doesn't hit the ceiling of the Pruis V.

Any and all advise appreciated.

Hey Tesla Sister and Brothers,

Well a Terra Trike RamblerW fit in a Tesla Y? It fits in my Prius V with the rear wheel between the front seats.
I know the Y is longer and wider that is not at issue. I am worried about the ceiling to floor dimension. Has anyone taken the
covers off the under trunk storage and managed without have to take the handle bars off? I have contractable
handlebars and have to lower those so the computer for the e-assist doesn't hit the ceiling of the Pruis V.

Any and all advise appreciated.
Have you considered taking your trike to a Tesla dealership and checking it out on a demo car? I did that with my road bike in the past before getting a Volt and they were fine with doing that (with clean tires I might add).

Reactions: blissdancer
Have you considered taking your trike to a Tesla dealership and checking it out on a demo car? I did that with my road bike in the past before getting a Volt and they were fine with doing that (with clean tires I might add).
I am supposed to pick up the car the end of June. I measured my Prius V before I bought the trike and it fits just fine. O measured the Y too and I should be good. I saw a couple of videos on putting mountain bikes in the Y by pulling the under storage covers off.
Thanks fitt egg the suggestion.