Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Will model3 have ludicrous mode on Thursday event?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was about to click the buy button on 2k fsd upgrade. But if they have ludicrous mode available for 5k I will definitely be sold on it. So waiting for Thursday evening...
The event this week is the Model Y launch. I see no reason for Tesla to use that occasion to announce the Model 3 feature you are hoping for. Wishful thinking?

I love the way you think. However, do we even know if the Performance is equipped with the hardware to allow it? The S with Ludicrous has some specific high capacity fuse or something so my guess is we P3D owners would need something too.

The event this week is the Model Y launch. I see no reason for Tesla to use that occasion to announce the Model 3 feature you are hoping for. Wishful thinking?

Didn't they announce something else at the Semi event :) I could see it being a feature of the Model Y and then saying that it will also be available tomorrow for Model 3. It would give them some quick end of the quarter money.

Didn't they announce something else at the Semi event :) I could see it being a feature of the Model Y and then saying that it will also be available tomorrow for Model 3. It would give them some quick end of the quarter money.
Which will likely only include NEW performance Model 3's, thus shunning all of us current owners, and starting off hundreds of new complaint threads.