Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Will TSC apply 3M clear bra?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picking my car up at the TSC in Houston in the coming weeks and would like to have Clear Bra applied in Houston before I return to Louisiana.

Do they offer the service or does anyone have re recommendations?

Can any reputable installer do the job or does it require someone who has experience with a tesla?

No they don't. Applying PPF is more of an art than a science so the installer is more important than the film you choose. You don't want a general purpose shop installing PPF. I'd guess the Xpel people have more experience with a Tesla as that's the most popular film.

Not in Houston, so I don't have any installer recommendations.

Picking my car up at the TSC in Houston in the coming weeks and would like to have Clear Bra applied in Houston before I return to Louisiana.

Do they offer the service or does anyone have re recommendations?

Can any reputable installer do the job or does it require someone who has experience with a tesla?

We have been installing Clear Bra on Teslas since '12. Many users in this club have done work with us before for both our high heat rejecting tint and our clear bra. I will send you a direct message with more information!