Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Window sticker

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Print one on line. A google search for monroney sticker turns up several sites.

BTW, mine was on the floor under the front passenger seat.

I still have copies of every BMW Monroney window sticker from the ones I ordered, in a file cabinet, so I get wanting to have this. With that being said, even when I got my model 3 new from tesla in 2018, they printed out the monroney on a 8 1/2 X 11 piece of regular printer paper, and handed it to me. It obviously was not something that could be actually "stuck to the window" and just as obviously was only available at all because the law says they had to give me one if I asked.

There isnt anything you are going to find out about the car on a monroney sticker even if you had one for your vehicle, because there are not that many options on these cars. Just about anything you might want to know is included in the car UI under the additional information (which infotainment computer it has, etc). The only thing I could think of off hand would be matrix lights vs non matrix lights, and I dont know if a monroney from tesla would have that (would have to check the monroney paper for my wifes 2022 Model Y performance to see.

TL ; DR ... I fully get wanting to have one of these, but with Tesla vehicles specifically, you are not missing much as they only have whatever information on there they legally have to, and it certainly isnt a collectible type thing with them since it is on regular printer paper.

Reactions: Pianewman
I got the 'normal' full-sized one when I picked up my car. It wasn't actually pasted to the car, just lying on top of the dashboard. As another one who has one from every new car he purchased save my '82 Dodge Colt, I was happy to have it.

I got the 'normal' full-sized one when I picked up my car. It wasn't actually pasted to the car, just lying on top of the dashboard. As another one who has one from every new car he purchased save my '82 Dodge Colt, I was happy to have it.
Was it the actual "sticker" type paper, or a large sheet of paper, or what was it? Note that these are not ment to be "challenge" type questions (sometimes hard to tell intent online), just curiosity, since I havent seen any Teslas with "real" monroney type stickers and I might pursue tesla making one for mine if they actually have real ones, lol.

Was it the actual "sticker" type paper, or a large sheet of paper, or what was it? Note that these are not ment to be "challenge" type questions (sometimes hard to tell intent online), just curiosity, since I havent seen any Teslas with "real" monroney type stickers and I might pursue tesla making one for mine if they actually have real ones, lol.
It's the 'real' one meant to be stuck on the window but it never was.... That kind of thick paper backed with a plasticky sheet. Definitely not something they printed out locally.

• Informative
Reactions: jjrandorin