Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Window Tintng

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey folks,
There are many threads on this topic that primarily focus on the heat resistance capabilities of various tints. I live in Seattle, so heat resistance is not the primary thing on my mind :).
But i am looking to tint the windows because i like the darker look. That seems to rule out the 3M crystalline (they tend to be clearer).

Any recommendations on brands for darker tints that would go well with a green model S. (and i'd like to keep away from metallic, since i hear they interfere with audio signals)

thanks in advance!

Hey folks,
There are many threads on this topic that primarily focus on the heat resistance capabilities of various tints. I live in Seattle, so heat resistance is not the primary thing on my mind :).
But i am looking to tint the windows because i like the darker look. That seems to rule out the 3M crystalline (they tend to be clearer).

Any recommendations on brands for darker tints that would go well with a green model S. (and i'd like to keep away from metallic, since i hear they interfere with audio signals)

thanks in advance!

I would tell you to go to Metropolitan Detail and see Benjamin or John as they are one of the best in your area if not the best. But they use 3M. Any Formula One or LLumar shop would be next on my list to visit. Make sure who ever you use has a really good installer. Your not buying a product, your buying the installation of a product.