Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

windows tint

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got the whole car windows tinting done by Jet black tint & glass in fremont. both rear driver and passenger side there's a small an inch puncture marks. anybody know how did it happen? I been calling them for whole month , they just giving me run around.
IMG_2551.jpg

Solution
File a claim on your credit card. You want to bet they will call you back real quick. Tell them you will lift the claim when they fix the puncture.

I have gotten my last 3 cars done at JetBlack, but at the Redwood City location. Santa Clara location is a joke.
no , they never called me back. And the front windshield Tint doesn't look right. I'm so nervous to go back they gonna screw up even more.
I just had my windows done at Jet Black Tint in Fremont last week... I had a couple of issues but they resolved it right away with in the same week.

1.) Installer misread the shade I wanted. But they replaced it to the right one right away.
2.) Rear windshield had a small tiny daylight going through it. I didn't want them to replace it because I was worried that they would tear my defrosters off by removing the tint. So they just ended up putting a small vinyl tape on it. Which is not noticeable at all.

But overall I was please with their job and price specially for ceramic tint. Most places was charging $100+ more.

Upvote 0